GPS: Hapalmach 16, Tzfat, will take you to the street above our alley.
You can stop there, call us and we will help you to unload luggage,
then park at the Free Parking lot at the traffic circle just up ahead
by the Wolfson Community Center (big stone building with clock tower).
Note: The GPS will say you have reached your destination about 100 meters before you get to #16. Just keep going until you see 16 on your left “Trebelsi law office.”
Here are driving directions to Wolfson Community Center for those without a GPS. (100 yards = 100 meters)
1. Approaching Tzfat on 89, from either direction, exit at the roundabout for Tzfat South and the “H” for hospital
2. In 300 meters there is a roundabout with a Sculpture of 2 people holding a cluster of grapes. Exit 1st right and continue heading up.
3. In 190 meters there is a roundabout. Exit 1st right going up.
4. In 900 meters there is a roundabout with a tree. This is an exit to the Hospital. Exit 2nd right going up.
5. In 1000 meters there is a roundabout with a Palette Sculpture. Take 2nd right going up.
6. In 96 meters there is a roundabout with a Blue Piano Sculpture. Take 1st right and go up
7. In 200 meters there is a roundabout with a Mall on the left. Go straight through going up
8. In 200 meters there is a roundabout with a Well. Take 2nd exit going up.
9. In 220 meters there is a roundabout with a tree. Take 1st right and go up
10. In 500 meters there is a roundabout with a Harp Sculpture. Take 2nd exit.
11. In 200 meters there is a very large roundabout with tall trees.
Continue straight through bearing to the right.
12. Continue with the road as it bears to the right. It will go down and then up to a roundabout.
The Saraya with its clock tower is in front of you. (The Wolfson Center is to your right)
Exit the roundabout at the first exit straight into the parking area. Park.
Walk back to roundabout cross the road and walk straight. Take the first stone stairs you see to your left, and go down, take left at the second alley that will lead you to our turquoise gate.